Saturday, June 14, 2008

Celebration of SR birthday

Spent 1/4 of the afternoon watching Hitman Reborn.
After that rushed down to Serangoon Garden to meet SR, WM, XJ and Lina.
Suppose to meet SR on the way but she missed the bus..
Anyway, we both late.. =X

We had our dinner at Thai Express, really enjoy the food there =)
Ordered alot of side dishes but fish is still the best!
After a while, SR birthday cake was served.
"HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY" XD

Later on, we went to a nearby cafe to chill.
I'm not sure was that a cafe anyway but there's television for watching Euro Cup.
Italy vs Romania and the score was 1:1.
I was hoping for 2:1. Doesn't matter since no one betting.. haha
Oh ya, this would be the last time I would ever order a cappucinno -.-
The taste was really bad except for the french fries.. LOL
So scare to weight myself now >.<

I guess everyone reached home safely by now.
It's so scary to take cab after midnight!!!
It freaks me whenever I see the extra charges "jump".

Thanks XJ for organising~
Hope to have more gathering in the near future.. HAHA
Time for me to sleep, my back is aching..
I shall get my comp this evening~ So excited ^-^

It doesn't really matter how much you spend,
what matter is whether it worth it.

+ Biggest dreamer +

21



+ Archives +

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010


+ Tagboard +

Leave comments instead?

+ Credits +

[ Skins @ blogskins]
[ Layout by Peculiar_Purple]