Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's terrible working alone in the morning without a senior at the counter.
I knew something would happened early in the morning when I couldn't find the alteration form. Yeah, my sixth sense was right. My japanese customer wants to do an alteration on his pant and I couldn't find the form. So I called my senior on her phone and found the form in the cabinet. She told me I could call the number on the alteration form to check the fee that will be charged to the customer.

This is where the joke begins. I called the number on the alteration form and I couldn't get through it. So, I borrowed the desk phone beside my counter(another brand) and dialed the number again. Strangely, the phone at my counter rang. 0.0 So I rushed to picked up the phone at my counter but it got hanged up. So I called the number again using other counter phone. Guess what? my counter's phone rang again! WELL, I'm calling my own counter. WTH.... I didn't realised that number was my counter extension number. -.- What a joke. Then, I saw another number on the alteration form, so I dialed the number again but couldn't get through also. Of course I can't call through because it's a barcode number. Oh crap.. I only knew it when the cashier punched those numbers into the cash register machine. -.- HEE
That's what happened when I pressed the "panick" button. ._.

Desperate for an answer? GOOGLE!

+ Biggest dreamer +

21



+ Archives +

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010


+ Tagboard +

Leave comments instead?

+ Credits +

[ Skins @ blogskins]
[ Layout by Peculiar_Purple]